If you've found this page, congratulations! This is your opportunity to win a wedding reception from La Fontaine Bleue for you and your spouse-to-be.
Fourteen lucky contest entrants will win "runner up" prizes, a beautiful wedding cake (valued at $100). But only one lucky couple will win the wedding reception of their dreams. We want everyone to have the opportunity to have a "world class" wedding, so here's your chance.
About La Fontaine Bleue Wedding Receptions
Planning your wedding becomes simple with our 45 years plus experience and our team of expert planners. We'll provide you with guides and checklists for the important decisions and be there with you every step of the way on your journey to wedded bliss. Our Glen Burnie and Lanham locations exceed the amenities of other reception venues. La Fontaine Bleue can accommodate wedding parties as small as 50 guests to as many as 1200. Our wedding consultants are available to meet with you at your convenience. We will bring details to your vision within a defined budget and planning considerations that will make your wedding dreams a reality. La Fontaine Bleue also offers added benefits of onsite catering, wedding chapels and outside garden space which makes planning your wedding day easy and stress-free.
La Fontaine Bleue understands your wedding needs, and offers many styles and ethnic options when planning your day. Our stunning ballrooms, exquisite food and personalized service from our professional staff position us as the premier venue in the Baltimore, Washington and Metropolitan area. So enter today and tell your friends about La Fontaine Bleue!
Our lucky Grand Prize winner will receive:
- A wedding reception with the retail value of $5,500.
(Additional services and guests can be accommodated for a moderate fee).
- A private appointment with a wedding consultant to discuss all your inclusions.
- Maitre`d and uniformed professional wait staff with white glove service
- Hors D`oeuvres
- Full Course Dinner Service
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- A Customized Wedding Cake from our in house bakery (valued at $100).
- Lighted Centerpiece on each guest table
- Bridal Table with Romance Lighting
- Bridal lounge
- Free Ample Well Lit Parking
||"WIN A FREE WEDDING RECEPTION" CONTEST RULES
Dates for contest entry will be from February 08 thru February 21, 2014. All entries must be submitted by 11:59PM on February 21, 2014.
- One entry per day. There is no need to attempt repeated registrations as all "non-winning" entrants will be rolled over into the following day's "Qualifying Prize" drawing.
- Contest is for new clients/customers only. Employees of LFB Catering or customers with existing contracts for LFB wedding services are not eligible to enter.
- There will be a total of fourteen prize winners, all selected at random. These 14 winners will each receive a "qualifying prize," a free wedding cake valued at $100. From that list of 14 ‘qualifying winners,' one lucky entrant will be selected as the Grand Prize Winner.
- Each day during the contest period at approximately 12 Noon, the previous day's Qualifying Prize winner will be selected at random. Please check our website and Facebook page often for these daily updates.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive a "Wedding Reception" valued at $5,500. Additional guests and services can also be accommodated at LFB Catering's normal rates. The wedding reception must take place sometime during the 2014 calendar year on a date mutually agreed upon by both LFB Catering and the grand prize winner. While LFB catering will make every effort to accommodate your ‘ideal date,' please know that may not be possible. Therefore, a certain amount of scheduling flexibility is required. In summary, the grand prize winner cannot dictate the exact date for the grand prize wedding reception without approval by LFB Catering management.
- Completely fill out the required data boxes above.
- Grand Prize Winner will be displayed on our website and Facebook page at 12Noon on February 24, 2014. A congratulatory announcement will also be made by Michael J on WPOC between 3PM and 7PM that day.